Sat, Aug 19|
Vendor Registration for Baltimore Fashion Week
The vendor will receive One (1) six-foot covered table (black linen tablecloth) with Two (2) chairs.
Time & Location
Aug 19, 1:00 PM – Aug 20, 5:00 PM
Baltimore, 700 N Calvert St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
About the event
This is the vendor registration. The registration is in the form of a donation. This means that tickets are a right-off for the 2023 tax season. Businesses will be allowed to be a vendor in the Deering Lobby that sits outside the Pearlstone Theater at Baltimore Center Stage (first floor). All vendors must be professionally set up and ready to receive guests of Baltimore Fashion Week by 12 PM. The first round of guests will begin to arrive at 1:00 p.m.
ALL VENDORS MUST BE SET UP BY 12 PM
ONLY ONE VENDOR/BUSINESS ASSISTANT IS ALLOWED PER TABLE
VENDOR ASSISTANT MUST BE KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE BUSINESS
- After the donation is processed an email will be sent to continue the registration process.
- If the vendor approval is denied, a refund will be processed.
- Vendors who are approved for Baltimore Fashion Week will not receive a refund.
- All vendors once approved will be required to be present at the venue for Baltimore Fashion Week.
- Should a vendor not be present to vend to guests of Baltimore Fashion Week a refund will not be honored.
- There will be no exceptions to this refund policy.
- The vendor guidelines must be read, signed, and returned back to Baltimore Fashion Week to COMPLETE the registration process.